Autemo gives the '75 International 150 pickup the rendering treatment

Filed under: , , ,

1975 International 150 Pickup Automotive Rendering
1975 International 150 pickup rendering by Autemo - Click above for high-res image gallery

The resurrection of my International Harvester 150 pickup is moving along at a pace that could be described as somewhere between glacial and imperceptible. That's especially curious considering that the hulk has a rather ravenous appetite for time and money that's only eclipsed by its affinity for defecating disappointment all over the garage floor. Needless to say, any time I look at the big IH right now, I'm filled with sensations typically associated with ipecac.

And homicide.

So when the good folks at Autemo offered to take a crack at rendering the butternut millstone into something close to my ultimate vision for the project, I was a little skeptical. It wasn't that I doubted the site's skills. Autemo is a gateway between enthusiasts and a global network of artists with a similar passion for vehicles. If you've got a laundry list of modifications in mind, the crew at Autemo can render them into photo-realistic images in a hurry so that you know exactly what they look like before you spend buckets of cash on parts. So far, the site has served up designs to over 250 clients.

But I'm a man of meager goals, especially when it comes down to this truck. The simple fact is that I'd pawn an organ or three just to be able to pilot the beast across town without having to worry about careening into oncoming traffic, erupting into a fireball or, most dreaded of all, have to be towed home by an inferior model pickup.

There is no greater shame.

That's not to say that I don't have a vision for what I'd do with the machine if I had more money than sense. Jack Davies, the marketing manager of Autemo, urged me test his rendering abilities with whatever wants I could dream up no matter how specific. I set aside a solid afternoon for daydreaming and got to work.

Continue reading Autemo gives the '75 International 150 pickup the rendering treatment...



Photos copyright (C)2010 Zach Bowman / AOL


Renderings by Autemo.com

[Source: Autemo]

Continue reading Autemo gives the '75 International 150 pickup the rendering treatment

Autemo gives the '75 International 150 pickup the rendering treatment originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/22/autemo-gives-the-75-international-150-pickup-the-rendering-trea/

Raybestos Ford Elliott Sadler GT Vodka Chevrolet Landon Cassill Zaxby s Ford

0 comments:

Post a Comment